THP series: Extraordinarily reliable up to 50 bar
Kaeser THP-series refrigeration dryers (*) truly show their mettle when maximum reliability at high working pressures is required – such as in PET container production. High-quality components and excellent manufacturing ensure your units will enjoy premium moisture protection for the long-term – even at high ambient temperatures.
- Reliably dry compressed air from 8.5 to 106.1 m³/min
- For working pressures up to 50 bar
- For ambient temperatures up to +43 °C
- Long-term operational reliability:
With a copper-soldered stainless steel plate-type heat exchanger and generously-dimensioned condenser and heat exchanger, THP refrigeration dryers deliver long-term reliability.
- Outstanding low differential pressure values:
All THP dryers shine with optimal differential pressure values thanks to their special flow-optimised pipework made of stainless steel.
- Condensate drainage without pressure loss:
The 45-bar models of the THP series are equipped as standard with a high-pressure version of the ECO-DRAIN 12 condensate drain, which ensures reliable condensate drainage with zero compressed air loss – and tangible energy savings!
* Dryers from this series contain the fluorinated greenhouse gas R-513A.
The perfect partner: the AQUAMAT oil/water separator
Our tip: Take advantage of cost-effective, legally-compliant treatment of condensate before drainage into the regular wastewater system with AQUAMAT oil/water separators.