Back to overview
Field of activity: Service/Customer Service
Location / region: Nairobi
With continuing strong growth, our dynamic family company - KAESER KOMPRESSOREN - is one of the world's leading providers of quality compressors and compressed air technology products. We employ approximately 7000 people worldwide and are represented in over 140 countries by our own sales and service network, as well as by our exclusive partners. Compressed air technology products from KAESER KOMPRESSOREN are used in all manufacturing companies of all sizes in every business sector.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and customer-focused Sales Engineer to join our company.
Specific duties and responsibilities entails:
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences.
- Acquire and build up customers from industrial companies and dealers.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
- Help or give recommendations to customers based on the customers' needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by keeping up to date on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Professional and personal skills requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, industrial engineering or Equivalent.
- Min of 3-5 yrs experience in selling of capital equipment.
- Analytical and conceptual skills and proficient usage of selling strategies.
- Willingness to travel, enthusiasm & sociability.
- Excellent communication skills. Both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS office products.
- Systematic induction and periodical training.
- Optimal support by our motivated back-office.
- Job security and performance- related remuneration.
- Use of modern EDP tools (e.g SAP S/4).
Interested applicants to send the cover letter and detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 31.01.2019.
Successful candidate will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your application documentation online.
For detailed information about the job offer please contact us at +254 20 262 2535/6/7/8 or write a short mail to email@example.com.
KAESER COMPRESSORS Limited
+254 20 262 2535/6/7/8